Tagged by Carmen Au

SECTION 1 : HAVE YOU EVER
1. Cheated on someone? : Nope
2. Fallen off the bed? : Several times lol
3. Broken someone's heart? : I did..
4. Had your heart broken? : Yeap
5. Had a dream come true? : Sometimes, depends on what my dream was
6. Done something you regret? : Definitely

SECTION 2 : CURRENTLY
1. Wearing? : No shirt and white track pants from Forest
2. Like anyone? : I like all my friends
3. Have any piercings? : Nope
4. Drive? : Drove illegally before
5. Ever Smoked? : Never
6. Tattoos? : Do paste-ons count?

SECTION 3 : LAST PERSON YOU...
1. Hugged? : Sandra Lee
2. Kissed? : SuZen
3. IMed? : Sarah Stuart
4. Talked on the phone to? : My dad
5. Yelled at? : Don't remember

SECTION 4 : PERSONAL
1. What do you/did you want to be when you finish(ed) school? : I don't know, someone along the lines of communication?
2. What has been the best day of your life? : 7th March 2008
3. What comes first in your life? : Loved ones
4. What are you most scared of? : Creepy crawly insects
5. What do you usually think about before you go to bed? : I don't think of something, I think of someone =P
6. Did you lose someone you really loved? : Yeah...

SECTION 5 : FAVORITE
1. Movie : Way too many
2. Song : Low by Flo-Rida and Blind by Lifehouse
3. Ice Cream Flavor : Chocolate
4. Fruit : Orange, Mango, Pineapple, Apple and Watermelon
5. Candy : Lollipops
6. Day of the Week : Wednesdays and Fridays
7. Color : Red, White, Blue and Black

SECTION 6 : DO YOU
1. Like to give hugs? : Love them
2. Like to walk in the rain? : If I'm not having my handphone
3. Prefer black or blue pens? : Blue
4. Like to travel? : Yeah
5. Sleep on your side? : Yes I do, But mostly on my belly
6. Have a goldfish? : I do but technically my dad owns them
7. Ever have the falling dream? : The type of dream where you're falling off somewhere? Yes
8. Have stuffed animals? : Yeap

SECTION 7 : THIS OR THAT
1. Pierced nose or tongue? : None
2. MTV or BET? : MTV
3. 7th Heaven or Dawson's Creek? : 7th Heaven
4. Sugar or salt? : Sugar
5. Silver or gold? : Gold
6. Chocolate or flowers? : Both? Chocolates for me, Flowers for my GF
7. Color or Black-and-white photos? : Never had a black and white before
8. M&Ms or skittles? : Both
9. Stay up late or sleep in? : Both
10. Hot or cold? : Hot food, cold drinks
11. Ketchup or mustard? : Depends on what food they're on
12. Spring or Fall? : Spring
13. Happy or sad? : Happy
14. Wonder or amazement? : Amazement
15. Mexican or Italian food? : Italian
16. O.C. or Laguna Beach? : O.C

I Tag :


1. Chee Yern
2. Evonne Teo
3. Felicia Soo
4. HongLian
5. Jin Rui
6. Katrina Kuan
7. Petrina Lim
8. Samantha Chow

0 comments: