Heads up on my life

Here's the story. I used to have a crush on this certain girl back in primary school. It was a pretty big thing considering I liked her for 5 years straight. Back then, I probably earned the reputation for the biggest jerk on SK BBSP (1). Not thanks to me though but thanks to a certain short dude who really hated me and practically spread rumours and gossiped like a conniving bitch.

Anyway, that girl never knew me for who I was. Maybe it was a good thing, maybe it was bad but I'd never know. Now here's the big thing.

Came to secondary school. Made a lot of friends, made a few best friends, and turned over a new leaf. Now, in my final year of secondary school, I found out today , 25th October 2008, that my best friend is really close friends with the very same girl I liked back in primary. Coincidence?? Fate?? Karma??? What do you think?

0 comments: