Tagged by Pei Ying

1. What's your ambition?
To be someone who have achieved success in life.

2. If you were given a superpower, what will it be and what will you use it for?
I think I'll want the ability to read minds. That way I don't have to worry about what to say in front of a girl I like.

3. What is your favorite food?
Western food, pizza, and other Chinese foods ^^

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Well.. I think I do have enough confidence.

5. How many babies you want?
Er.. Wifey?!! Help me here????

6. Do you believe in seeing rainbows after the rain?
Yeah, I do.

7. What is your goal for this year?
Score well for my SPM and go back to dancing.

8. Do you believe in eternal love?
Yes, I do.

9. Have you ever been abandoned by someone?
Yes

10. What feeling do you love most?
The feeling of loving someone and having that person love you back

11. What is your bad habit?
I think I talk too much...

12. Is there anything you want to tell the people who hates you?
Good luck in life.

13. Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Yes, I always do.

14. What does flying means to you?
Freedom

15. What do you crave for most currently?
SPM to be over with.

16. List 3 most important person in your life?
My mom, my dad and my sister

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
She is an amazing person and friend

18. You found your other half?
Nope.. I have not.

19. What will you become in 10 years to come?
A 27 year old man.

20. What is your lucky number?
8 and 11

Instructions
Remove one question from above and add in your personal question
Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people
List them out at the end of the post
Notify them in their chatbox that they've been tagged
Whoever does this tag will have blessings from all

The 8 people I tag is:
Amanda
Eu Gene
Evonne
Felicia Soo
Jin Rui
Michelle Lim
Stephanie Lee
Suet Ling

0 comments: