Tagged by Stephanie

What is the relationship of you and her/him?
Well, we were best friends throughout year 2006 then when she left school, we sorta drifted apart. I still treat her as a best friend though.

Your 5 impression of her/him?
Hmm.. I first met her during a movie at Sandra's place. I'd say quiet, shy-then-friendly, beautiful, good chatter and finally easy-going.

Most memorable things she/he have said to you?
Erm.. that would be when she said that I was a great friend o.0

Most memorable things she/he have done for you?
She comforted me throughout my many quarrels with my parents.

If she/he becomes your lover, you will..
TREASURE HER. Chances of me and her being together is like nil though.. So, what's the use of thinking? Haha..

If she/he becomes your enemy, you will..
I refuse to answer that cause I'm positive it won't happen

If she/he becomes your lover, she will have to improve on..?
Her tendency to cry and be clingy

The most desirable thing to do on her is..
See her in a tank top which is definitely so not Stephanie

The overall impression of her/him..
Pretty great

How do you feel the people around you feel about you?
Well.. I think a lot of people call me arrogant, and they don't like the fact that I talk to girls as easily as guys.

The character of you for yourself..
Geez... I can't answer this.. People will think I'm very perasan

On the contrary, the character you hate of yourself?
The fact that I find beautiful girls a turn on

The most ideal person you wanna be?
Someone who has success in life, whatever that success may be.

For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them..
God bless you

List 10 people to tag.
Amanda Khoo
Ee Von
Eu Gene
Felicia Soo
Evonne Teo
Pei Ying
Suet Ling
Tevannea
Trisha Teo
Petrina Lim

1 comments:

  Shennie

October 8, 2008 at 6:41 PM

eh! i do wear tank tops! it's just u've nvr seen me in them! piffie!

PIFFIE. i don't cry that easily anymore except during my pms or when i m super angry or urh.. down over something BIG and not ninny matters.

and i'm not clingy. or at least i don't think i do. do i? hahaha! but i've grown up! i m NOT clingy anymore.