我愿意

Love is amazing,
Love is a miracle,
Love is sweet,
Love is beautiful.

Love is how I love you,
Love is how I feel,
Love is what I need,
Love is what I give.

Love is a feeling between two people,
Love is a mutual respect,
Love is the total honesty,
Love is a harmonious bond.

Love is how you care,
Love is how you give,
Love is how we are as a couple,
Love is what defines us.

Love is why I'm willing,
Love is why I'm changing,
Love is why I'm crying,
Love is why I'm dying.

Love is why you are worth it all,
The sweat,
The tears,
The pain.

Don't you see? I love you
Accept the fact that I am willing to accept you as who you are.
I know, that taking this road will bring many pain and unhappiness. But I don't care. I'll use a million years to show to you that this is the road I want to take. I may cry, I may be hurt, I may even kill myself in the end. But it all comes down to this, I am willing to go down this road.

I am a weird and horrible person. I may do many things that causes trouble or conflict. But I do know what love is. And I definitely know that,
I love you

0 comments: