My Life

My Life
Some days seem like a struggle to get through
Some are a breeze
I question my purpose and reason
But no answer has yet come
I know there's a purpose for me bigger
Than life itself
But where do I begin to get these
Questions answered

I was put here to do great things and
To make a difference in other's life
Some days I feel helpless and lost
Unimportant and useless
Other days I feel like I make all the difference
Needed and wanted
There's never a balance, just a high and a low

But when I hear about others who are helpless and lost
Those who haven't even made it to smell a breath of fresh air
I feel selfish for even having such thoughts
Then I realize that my purpose is just that
To live, love, and enjoy life to the fullest.



I found this in a website. I find it something worth sharing with everyone out there..

0 comments: