The Only One

My kind of music,
My favorite song,
I want to be with you
All day and all night long...

Through nine people,
I wondered who would be my sun,
Ever since I knew you
You were the only one...

All the love in the world,
All the love that we see,
Once added up,
It is equal to what I feel inside of me.

My best friend,
My only lover,
From 30th April onwards,
In my heart, I'll keep you forever...

To share a good smile,
Or some unhappy tears,
You're the one I go to
Through all the coming years...

When it rains it rains,
When it snows it snows,
I wrote this only for you
And you're the only one who knows...

I keep you warm,
When nature is cold,
You are my heart's owner, because
To you it was sold...

Whether playing our favorite games,
Or to music we sing & listen,
When it comes to you
There's just no competition...

Not the best cut diamonds,
Or the reddest rose,
Could ever amount to
When you hold me close...

And when everything is said and done,
The night is over and we've had our fun,
Out of all the girls, I choose just one,
The best one of all, and that's you, B.
The only one.

0 comments: