Who else but me?

When it is rough and harsh,
stop for a moment,
and think,
who is supporting you all the time?
I am.

When you are sad,
Or happy,
Or angry,
stop and think,
who will be feeling those same feelings together with you?
I am.

When you feeling like hitting something,
Or killing someone,
Stop!
And think,
Who will be willing to let you kill or hurt him?
I am.

When you are having troubles,
Or you cannot make a decision,
Stop and think,
Who will be the one who is willing to listen to you?
To guide you?
I am.

And when you are feeling down,
Or you just have trouble smiling,
Stop and think,
Who will be ready to make you smile and make your day better?
I am.

After saying all this,
Verse after verse,
Line after line
words after words,
Stop and think,
Who is thinking about you right now?
Who loves you so much?
Who is the person who won't let you get into any danger?




I am.

0 comments: