4 Poems in a row

My Love For You Is Real
Sometimes at night,
When I look to the sky,
I start thinking of you,
And then ask myself "why?"

"Why do I love you?"
I think and smile,
Because I know,
The list could run on for miles.

The whisper of your voice,
The warmth of your touch,
So many little things,
Make me love you so much.

The way you support me,
Even my silly actions,
The way that you care,
And show such emotions.

The way that your kiss,
Fills me with desire,
And how you hold me,
With the warmth of a fire.

The way your eyes shine,
When you look at me,
Lost with you forever,
Is where i want to be.

The way that I feel,
When you are by my side,
A sense of completion,
And overflowing pride.

The dreams that I dream,
That all involve you,
The possibilities that I see,
The things that we can do.

How you finish the puzzle,
That lies inside my heart,
How deep in my soul,
You are a very important part.

I could go on for days,
Telling of what I feel,
But all you really must know is...
My love for you is real.

My Love

You are my angel,
My reason for it all,
You fill my life with hope,
And for you I stand tall,

I think about you always,
I miss you all the time,
And just to be near you,
There's no mountain I wouldn't climb,

I want to hold you close,
Your hugs are a bliss,
And I really can't wait,
To feel your soft kiss,

Sometimes I am wondering,
Cause I just can't see,
Why a perfect little angel,
Would choose someone like me,

You'll always be perfect,
In every single way,
I'm gonna love waking up to you,
Every single day, you are a blessing,

Sent straight from above,
You're so special to me,
And I wanna show you my love.

More Than You Know

I'd like to tell you
how much I love you,
and I hope you know that I do...
I wish that the words I speak
so gently to you could be
heard by your heart
with the same meanings
and the same soft feelings of love
that they carry from deep within me.

For more than you know ...
I love so many things about you.
More than just the way you hold me
and the warmth you give;
I enjoy sharing life with you.
I enjoy the way we balance each other out,
how we share the good times
and support each other through the tears.
I enjoy the knowledge that we'll make it
through whatever life brings
with courage and with love
through the years.

More than you know ...
and more than I can ever say,
I feel a wonderful thankfulness
in my heart ... just for you.
And I want you to remember, though
my thoughts don't always convey
and my feelings don't always show,
I love you,
and I always will
..more than you know.

I Just Want To Tell You

I just want to tell you,
I love you with all my heart.
I wish for us to be together,
Never shall we be apart.

I just want to tell you,
You put the smile on my face.
I want to be by your side,
I don't want to be any other place.

I just want to tell you,
You mean so much to me.
I see you as nothing less than the world,
And that I want you to see.

I just want to tell you,
I wouldn't be able to live without you.
Without the comfort you give,
There's nothing I could do.

I just want to tell you,
I thank you for being there.
You've always given me a shoulder to lean on,
And you always care.

I just want to tell you,
I think of you every moment of the day.
And how much I love you,
Words could never even say.

I just want to tell you,
I love you with all my heart.
I wish for us to be together,
Never shall we be apart.

0 comments: