How I express myself..

Lately, this is the only way where I can properly express myself. I can't do it in typing long essays.. I just hope, that these poems, might allow me to express myself in a way that will make me feel better...

It Was Good While It Lasted

Knowing I will face you
Knowing I will see your smile
Am I really in this dreadful mess?
Am I really able to go on, mile after mile?

Hurt's in my heart
And tears in my eyes
I miss the person you were
The person I met

As I try to be strong
Reality knocks on my door
As my attention's called
Lost in confusion, I am

But as the days go by, I find
I no longer want to be with you
With guidance from people,
I am slowly getting over you.

As I lay down on my bed,
As I just stop for a moment to rest,
The memories of you and me
Just run through me head

Maybe we were not meant to be
But even though it wasn't hard,
To say good-bye,
It was good while it lasted.

Letting You Know

You know that I am here,
Because you talk to me.
You don't know that I like you,
And if you did,
What would you do?

I sometimes feel like telling you,
How I truly feel,
If only you knew that I like you,
Would you give me a chance?

You are everything,
That I have ever asked for,
Beautiful eyes,
Nice, sweet and kind personality.
You are who you are to me,
And that is all that I want you to be.

I want to show you that I love you,
And I will never hurt you,
Because I will never want to lose you.
But I guess that will only remain a silent part of me,
The part that would have enough courage to tell you,
How I really feel.

So I hope this gets through to you,
Because this is the only way,
Just know that i like you,
And I will always be here for you,
Till the end.

0 comments: