Give me a chance to prove myself

I know it is a hard time for you. It's hard for me too. I hurt the person I love the most, whom loved me back more than anyone ever did. And not only that, I hurt you in the most hurtful way possible to you. I just want you to know that I lied for a reason. I'm not saying that because of that reason, therefore I am right. I know I am wrong for lying to you. I know you could've accepted any wrongdoings of mine other than that. But I still did it. I am sorry. There is nothing but guilt and repentance in my heart right now.

I would also like to say that, even if I lied about certain stuff, I did not lie about how I felt for you. I did not lie when I said I am willing to be the one you rely on. I did not lie when I said it's ok to send back home, or to accompany you back by train. I did not lie when I said you were the one for me. And lastly, I did not lie when I said that I love you in my room, which was the first time I said those 3 words to you and I did not lie when I said I love you ever since that day.

Please give me a chance to prove myself to you as a boyfriend worthy enough of you. I am really sorry for what I did and I'm going to set things straight between me and everyone that was involved. Please reconsider me.

I love you

0 comments: