I am sorry.

I lied to you when I shouldn't have to. No, I lied to you when I didn't have to. I realize that is was a stupid thing to do. But trust me when I say this now and I want the whole world to know this.

I am truly in love with you, Foo Shi Ting. I didn't want any of this to happen. Please accept my apology and please allow me a chance to make things right again. You might feel that it can't be helped, that it can't be saved. Half of our coursemates might even feel that. But what we had was special. I'm sure you felt it too. And there's no way I could fake that. I just wish right now, that I am the person who accompanies you all the way back to tasik selatan just because you're tired, that I am the person who drives you back to your house whenever I have the car, because that's the person I am. I care about you. I love you. I really would not make the same mistake again.. Ever.

0 comments: