Grasping and running towards the tunnel of hope

Thanks for coming out with me last night. It really meant a lot to me. I'm happy that we managed to talk and speak our minds. Maybe its a new start? Maybe its a new ending? I do not know.. but as long as there is hope of getting back with you, that's the hope that I will be holding on to. Seeing you smile, seeing you laugh.. it reminded me so much about what used to be and what could have been. However, I did not appreciate it last time.. but this time its different. I'm a new man. I've learned from my mistakes. Maybe you need evidence about it, maybe you want to hear from other people's mouths. Which ever it is, I will not make the same mistake again. I will put my whole body and soul into making sure of that.

I swear, upon my family's name, to Foo Shi Ting and to everyone else, that I, Steven Fok Jia Liang, will put my entire body and soul into making sure that a lie never escapes my mouth ever again. No more untruths, no more half truths. From now on, it is all just the truth. And along with that, I would like to swear that I am truly sorry and I am really doing my best to repent and redeem myself. As a boyfriend, as a best friend, as a friend.

0 comments: